Maurice Wilkins Centre Commercialisation Workshop 2021
Brought to you by MWC Early Career Steering Committee, the workshop is targeted at MWC Early Career Researchers who want to learn about the IP process, the organisations and opportunities that can help you discover and develop commercialisation potential in your own research.
Date June 11th 2021
time9:00 am - 4:00 pm
venueThe workshop will be held at The University of Auckland
What is the workshop for?
Our aim is to teach and motivate Early Career Researchers to examine the IP process and learn the skills needed to undertake this with their own research.
Who is the workshop for?
Any ECR's wanting to find out more about the commercialisation process!
What will I get out of attending?
• You will learn the basic concepts of commercialisation and the process of IP
• Hear real-life examples of research commercialisation from MWC and partner institutions.
• Take advantage of dedicated opportunities for ECR’s to build networks and contacts with colleagues involved in commercialisation from across Aotearoa New Zealand.
Check out the workshop programme to find out more about the event.
Where do I sign up?
Please fill out the Commercialisation Workshop EOI Form. Registration closes on Friday 14th of May.
Things to note:
• We have a limited number of places for the workshop which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Completing the EOI form does not guarantee you a place at the workshop.
• In the event that the workshop is oversubscribed, we will assign any extra delegates to a waiting list.
• We will contact all those who expressed an interest in attending following Friday 14th May, when the form will close.
• Whilst the workshop is open to all Early Career Researchers, we cannot provide assistance with travel and accommodation for researchers not affiliated with MWC.
If you have any questions relating to the workshop please contact the MWC Admin Team at email@example.com